Samsung S6 Edge DRK Fix Nougat 7.0 Root File Download Procedure
Here is Complete Guide to Samsung S6 Edge DRK Fix Nougat 7.0 Root File installation Guide.
Samsung S6 Edge DRK Fix Nougat 7.0 Root File
Device Name: Samsung
Model Number: S6 S6 Edge
Android: Nougat 7.0
File Type: Root
Country : USA & All
Requirements for Root
- Odin Samsung Flash Tool
- Samsung Android USB device driver
- Correct Model Root File
How to install TWRP Recovery in Samsung S6 S6 Edge Nougat 7.0?
- Unzip the Odin 3.XX.X .zip file and launch setup
- Enable OEM Lock, for enable performed steps.
- Go to Settings Â» About phone Â» and tap Build number seven times to enable Developer options.
- Go back to the main Settings page, scroll down and select Developer options from there.
- Under Developer options, look for Enable OEM unlock icon and enable it.
- Switch off the device and put it into download mode.
- For Download Mode press and hold â€œHome + Power + Volume downâ€� buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Now press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Now connect the device to PC via USB Data Cable.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin Tool and choose the TWRP recovery .tar file.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process.
- Once it has finished successfully, youâ€™ll see a successful message on the Odin Tool.
- Device Reboot automatically when process complete.
How to Boot Samsung Galaxy Device into TWRP Recovery Mode?
- Power Off Device.
- Press and hold â€œHome + Power + Volume Upâ€� buttons for a few seconds and as soon as you see your deviceâ€™ logo on-screen.
- Release three buttons altogether. Your device will boot into TWRP recovery.
Samsung S6 S6 Edge Root Guide
- Download SuperSUÂ for your device
- . Make sure TWRP is installed. power off the device.
- Press the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time to go into recovery mode.
- While in recovery, go to â€œInstallâ€� and navigate to where the SuperSU file is located. Select the file and swipe to flash it.
- Wait for while to flash the file completed. Now go back and reboot your phone.
- Wait for it to boot up. If the SuperSU app isnâ€™t shown in the app drawer, go to the Play Store and download the latest version.
- Now you have rooted your Nougat Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge.
How to Fix DRK in Samsung S6 S6 Edge?
- Download and install Magisk Manager from play store or download from below download link.
- Launch the app and Install/Upgrade Magick as and if prompted and reboot.
- Finally, you have fixed your problem .if facing any problem discuss with us with any hesitation.
Note: Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
Proceed to Download