Samsung N7100 No Network Repair Firmware Complete Fix Guide
Here is Samsung N7100 No Network Repair Firmware Complete Fix Guide.
General Info about Device
Device Name: Samsung
Model Number: N7100
Country : USA & All
- Download Samsung Android USB device driver
- Download Odin flash Tool
- Download Samsung N7100 Firmware
How to Flash Samsung N7100 Firmware
- Download and install Samsung USB device driver and make sure working properly with PC.
- Download and Extract N7100 Firmware into your PC drive.
- Open Odin flash Tool and launch it.
- Power off device and boot into Download Mode
- For Download Mode press vol up , Home button and power on device
- When you see a warning message then press vol up for confirming boot into Download Mode
- Connect the device to PC via USB data cable, and an added message will appear on Odin tool.
- Click on AP section of Odin tool and choose firmware, wait while file to be added to Odin tool
- Click on start for the flash procedure.
- Wait while flash process complete.
- Device reboot automatically after complete flash
- Enjoy !
- Dead boot repair
- Hang on logo
- Slow and automatic adds on
- No Network after flash fixed
- Monkey virus and partition caches fixed
Note : Please make a backup of your device before install or update Firmware